Heating with infrared as standard in buildings. As part of this process, electricity from renewable energies shall preferably be used.
As part of energy transition and the move towards alternative energy sources, energy generation and distribution and heat emission in buildings are key components of holistic building concepts.
Through its extensive press and publicity efforts, IG Infrared serves as an information hub for the sector.
By forming a network of European infrared heating manufacturers, we can provide interested parties with objective, well-founded information and, in this way, we can establish and consolidate infrared heating in the market.
In addition, we are working towards a common position in order to be recognised as an interest group at a political level and to be able to have an influence on framework conditions.
Services & Objectives
We want to
- explain and advise on the subject of infrared heating
- develop guidelines for design and application
- set and monitor quality standards for members
- provide support for standard-setting processes
- support research projects and collaborate with experts
- collaborate with adjacent industries, such as solar electricity
- develop holistic building concepts
- serve as a platform for architects, planners and end customers
- act as a point of contact for the media, administrative bodies and politics